Make your IT problems disappear
with Magic IT Services
Since our magical journey began in 2009, we’ve been waving our wand to banish IT woes!
Our spellbinding range of IT services offers you the security and functionality you’ve been dreaming of, all wrapped up with the flexibility of our support options. At Magic IT Services, we don’t just fix problems, we make them vanish!
We take pride in not having restricted opening hours so that we can offer you services such as upgrades and consultancy outside of normal office hours.
We also are able to offer you flexibility with our co-managed IT Services.
Your ‘One Stop Shop’
We know that you really need to get on with running your business, so we can act as your ‘One Stop Shop’ for all IT and associated services. We can deal with your other suppliers if required and can recommend trusted suppliers for web design, internet and telecoms as well as copier/printers,
From a satisfaction survey sent to our clients during October 2023, a fantastic 93% reported they were “very satisfied” and the remaining 7% “satisfied”
We have been supported by the team at Magic IT Services since 2013 and have been constantly impressed by the level of professionalism and helpfulness. They have taken all the stress and hard work of IT service support from us and enabled us to concentrate on what we do best. Advice has always been impartial and timely and in times of crisis Magic IT Services have never failed to come the rescue and resolve issues quickly and painlessly.
I am happy to recommend them as excellent service providers and re-assuring partners.
We have used Magic IT Services for over 8 years to manage, control and update all of our software and hardware without interruption. Neil and his team are very professional and have sorted out our issues very quickly most of the time without us knowing we had any. This has meant that we were able to get on with our work without any “downtime”.
Would highly recommend.
We have worked with Magic IT Services for over three years and the development work they have done on our database interface has been invaluable to our business. We have been very impressed with their helpful and professional service.
I can thoroughly recommend them.
We have been working with Magic IT Services for the last few years while we have been extending the functionality of our Access database. The database was originally designed by an external developer and I have maintained it since then. However, when it came to extending the database to perform new functions outside its original scope, I knew that I needed an Access expert and fortunately found Neil, who is just that. I know what needs to be done with our data and Neil knows how to adapt the Access database to make it do it. I have no hesitation in recommending Neil to anyone who wants some expert input on their Access database.
I have been using Magic IT Services for development and update of my Access database for some time now and have found them to be efficient and prompt when I’ve had any issues or needed any development work done.
We’ve changed a lot within my program in fact it’s been almost rewritten from the ground up and there have been no issues or complaints from my customers.
I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone seeking IT work.
Being a small business with limited IT skills, Magic IT Services gives us the reassurance of having instant access to expert technical support and advice when we need it, provided in a friendly, practical and no nonsense way, so we can get on with our day to day business.
We spent months searching for an IT company capable of meeting our unique business needs and Magic IT Services are by far the best out there. An exceptional service at a very reasonable price, we highly recommend them and use them not just for our two UK branches but even for our branch in Ireland too!!