A lot has been made of the upcoming General Data Protection...
We have many years’ of experience in bespoke database development, including using Microsoft Access. Like our support skills, this has been through both development for clients and as internal development within companies. These internal development roles really allow us to understand your business better. Our development is aimed to provide you the best possible user interface to improve learning and to aid efficiency. We have experience of integrating with your other systems to reduce double-entry of data and to smooth the processes involved. Our database/table design is achieved through a combination of formal education, practical experience and qualifications in relational database design.
We aim to provide solutions that can fit in with how you work now, and can be altered when you need them to in the future. We have clients based in Kent, but also further afield.
Our solutions also include interfaces designed to make them as easy to use as possible, and are always constructed with you, the user in mind.
We can also offer you totally flexible development too, from creating projects from scratch to adjusting your existing Access systems, right through to mentoring you to co-author your software.
Our Access Development Credentials
- Have been using and developing in Access since v2 (released in 1993).
- Have education and qualifications in programming and database design, so we know how to code properly, and how to structure data correctly.
- Have developed for both commercial clients and mission critical in-house databases.
- Build down to VBA level in Access databases, Word and other applications to give the best performance and results.
- Also have experience in integrating Access with other programs and data – e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft Great Plains (Dynamics) and Zetafax.
- Have experience using XML, ADO, DAO and ActiveX.
- Have experience of a wide range of applications for Access, from simple databases through to applications to record from external devices in laboratory situations.
- Have also used Access databases as back ends for ASP web sites.
The commercial preview programme for the perpetual version...
In a blog post today (1st February 2018), Microsoft have...
Do your company email signatures prevent you from getting a...
We are pleased to say that our redesigned website is now up...