Please insert your code as supplied to you. If you don’t have one, please contact us to obtain one. Please review our Remote Support Liability Disclaimer and Terms before continuing. By downloading the support tool below, you agree to the terms stated which form part of our General Terms and conditions available on our Legal Information page. Please note that this installer may require administrative permissions.
Installable Support Program
One-off Support Applet
This download allows the establishment of one-off remote support sessions. It does not require administrative permissions and is run without installation.
Please read our Remote Support Liability Disclaimer and Terms before continuing which form part of our General Terms and conditions available on our Legal Information page. By running the support tool below, you agree to the terms stated.
Remote Support Liability Disclaimer and Terms
- By utilising and enabling (i.e. downloading) any remote support tool provided to you by us you are:
- representing that you are over the age of 18 and have the capacity and authority to bind yourself and your employer, as applicable, to the terms of the disclaimer below; and
- consenting on behalf of yourself and/or as an authorised representative of your employer, as applicable, to be bound by this disclaimer.
- If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of the remote support disclaimer, or do not represent the foregoing, you will not and may not receive remote support services from us.
- The ability for us to remotely access your computer significantly enhances our ability to resolve your problem quickly. You understand that by requesting such assistance, you will be providing us with access to and control of your computer. In addition, you may be providing us with access to files that reside on your computer and the network it is attached to. Remote access services are provided at your sole risk.
- Our assistance is provided on the following terms and conditions:
- Whilst all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the remote support service is virus-free no warranty is given that the services, system or server is free from infection from viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and we shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- We shall not be liable to the customer for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with the provision of remote support services, except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law.
- In the event that any exclusion contained in these terms shall be held to be invalid for any reason and we become liable for loss or damage that may lawfully be limited, such liability shall be limited to the charges paid by the customer for the services in the month in which the liability occurred.