We provide two categories of Management for your Microsoft 365 services with us, 365 User Management and 365 Tenant Management.
365 User Management
- User provisioning – Setup of additional users (outside of initial setup) and alterations to existing users.
- Password management – Includes keeping your passwords encrypted on our services and password resets.
- Device setup assistance – Help and instructions to setup your devices for email, OneDrive and Office software
365 Tenant Management
Strengthen your Microsoft 365 environment with effortless 24/7 security & monitoring.
What we can monitor
- Changes to security policies
- Sign-in from unusual locations, unknown devices, or IP
- Suspicious mailbox activities
- Suspicious admin activity
- Account creation and deletion
- Suspicious email forwarding rules
- Public sharing of company data
- Management impersonation via email by hackers
- SharePoint sites creation or deletion
- Deletion from Retention Mechanism
What we handle
- Vulnerability assessment out of the box
- Audit logs always on
- Mailbox audit logs always on
- Multi-factor authentication
- Outbound spam notifications
- Block harmful email attachments
- Detection of attachments containing URLs
- Prevent users from making calendar public
- Help improve password hygiene
- Block mass exfiltration of company email
- CEO scam phishing
- Advanced reporting of Microsoft 365 data
Why do you need Microsoft 365 tenant management?
Because it helps to solve all of these problems in Microsoft 365…
Proactive cyber security
24/7 monitoring, alerts and reporting gives you better insight into risks and user behaviour, allowing you to detect & respond to potential issues quickly.
Get the best security settings to protect against advanced threats.
The average organization receives 2.7 threats each month in Microsoft 365. Cybercrime is a growing threat, especially ransomware.
Nearly half of security incidents in SMBs are due to human error.
Lack of awareness
It takes just one uneducated or distracted user to open a malicious file that can harm an entire company.