We provide two categories of Management for your Microsoft 365 services with us, 365 User Management and 365 Tenant Management.
365 User Management
- User provisioning – Setup of additional users (outside of initial setup) and alterations to existing users.
- Password management – Includes keeping your passwords encrypted on our services and password resets.
- Device setup assistance – Help and instructions to setup your devices for email, OneDrive and Office software
365 Advanced User Management
Our Advanced 365 User Packs are designed to take advantage of the extra features of Microsoft 365 Business Premium.
365 Tenant Management
Strengthen your Microsoft 365 environment with effortless 24/7 security & monitoring.
What we can monitor
- Changes to security policies
- Sign-in from unusual locations, unknown devices, or IP
- Suspicious mailbox activities
- Suspicious admin activity
- Account creation and deletion
- Suspicious email forwarding rules
- Public sharing of company data
- Management impersonation via email by hackers
- SharePoint sites creation or deletion
- Deletion from Retention Mechanism
What we handle
- Vulnerability assessment out of the box
- Audit logs always on
- Mailbox audit logs always on
- Multi-factor authentication
- Outbound spam notifications
- Block harmful email attachments
- Detection of attachments containing URLs
- Prevent users from making calendar public
- Help improve password hygiene
- Block mass exfiltration of company email
- CEO scam phishing
- Advanced reporting of Microsoft 365 data
Why do you need Microsoft 365 tenant management?
Because it helps to solve all of these problems in Microsoft 365…
Proactive cyber security
24/7 monitoring, alerts and reporting gives you better insight into risks and user behaviour, allowing you to detect & respond to potential issues quickly.
Get the best security settings to protect against advanced threats.
The average organization receives 2.7 threats each month in Microsoft 365. Cybercrime is a growing threat, especially ransomware.
Nearly half of security incidents in SMBs are due to human error.
Lack of awareness
It takes just one uneducated or distracted user to open a malicious file that can harm an entire company.