Whilst many of us will be continuing to work as best as we...
- IT Support, Consultancy & Access Development in Kent
- Managed IT Support
- About Us
- Avast Business CloudCare (formerly AVG CloudCare)
- Contact Us
- IT Support & Computer Consultancy
- MagicIT Email – Hosted Exchange Server
- Virtual/Part-time IT Manager
- Microsoft Access Database Development
- Office 365
- Hosted Backup
- Remote Support
- Web Hosting
- Our Portfolio
- Email Signatures
- WP Care
- Managed UniFi Wi-Fi/Wireless
- Office 365 Backup
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Review and plan now for more resilient IT infrastructure
- Latest ransom emails – take the right action!
- GDPR Myth – “fresh consent is required from all customers”
- Preview of Microsoft Office 2019 now available for Businesses
- Microsoft Office 2019 will only be supported on Windows 10
- 10 Best Practice Tips for Company Email Signatures
- New website (November 2017)
22nd October 2018
Latest ransom emails causing distress to recipients –...
14th May 2018
A lot has been made of the upcoming General Data Protection...
1st May 2018
The commercial preview programme for the perpetual version...
1st February 2018
UPDATE (as of 6th September 2018): In a change of policy by...