Latest ransom emails causing distress to recipients –...
Ubiquiti’s UniFi range offers an Enterprise level system that is ideal for small and medium businesses, as well as home users.
Don’t put up with dated, unreliable Wi-Fi equipment when you can have a managed, reliable system.
Key features are:
- A range of access points depending on the environment and requirements, including both indoor and outdoor units.
- Comprehensive centralised management consoles to report and monitor, as well to provide common settings to the access points and provisioning.
- The access points work together to provide coverage and handover when users are moving about.
- A price level below many competitors in the same market.
- The UniFi range extends into routing and security plus advanced network switching, including Power Over Ethernet (PoE) to provide power to the access points and IP Video surveillance.
UniFi technology provides a sufficient level of reliability and management to deploy at stadiums, concert venues and outdoor spaces. Ubiquiti also offer other ranges of hardware to cover other network requirements including wireless links.
UniFi also provides options for the central controller from hardware devices that have no ongoing costs, to own hosted and hosted controllers.
The access points range from single band 300Mps units, ideal for smaller, lower-demand scenarios, up to dual band 1750Mbps devices with spectral analysis for collecting feedback on 5GHz and 2.4GHz WiFi channel interference, band steering which pushes connected WiFi clients to faster interference-free 5GHz channels, and airtime fairness to limit the airtime for problem clients. There is also built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards via PayPal, Hotspot Manager for voucher creation and authentication, guest management, and full customisation of hotspot portal pages.
All of the access points work via POE (Power Over Ethernet) from either a PoE Switch or an injector.
We can offer a managed and regularly updated cloud based controller for a fraction of the cost as sold by UniFi directly. We can also offer management of your environment from our own managed portal. We can advise you which arrangement is best for your installation. We can also take over the management of an existing UniFi installation.
Contact us now to find out how to improve your Wi-Fi infrastructure.
A lot has been made of the upcoming General Data Protection...
The commercial preview programme for the perpetual version...
UPDATE (as of 6th September 2018): In a change of policy by...
Do your company email signatures prevent you from getting a...